JUDGE RANDALL B. ROSENBAUM
- Shawnee Mission South H.S., Overland Park, KS.
- Northwestern University, 1987. Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies
- University of Illinois College of Law, 1991. Juris Doctorate
- Legal Aid Society, New York City, 1991-1994.
- Law Office of Randall Rosenbaum, 1994-1995
- Dodd, McClellan and Rosenbaum, 1995-1996
- Champaign County Public Defender
- First Assistant Public Defender 1996-1998
- Public Defender, 1998-2016
- Circuit Court Judge, appointed by Illinois Supreme Court, October 2016
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy, Univ. of Illinois, Past Faculty
- Champaign County Bar Association, Past President
- Decatur Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Public Defender's Association, Past President.
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Criminal Justice Section Council, Past Chair
- Corrections and Sentencing Committee, Chair
- Professional Conduct, Past Member
- Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority, appointed by Governor, Past Member
- Capital Litigation Trial Bar (defunct), Past Member
- Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission, Past Hearing’s Board Officer
- Illinois Judge’s Association, Member
- Jewish Judge’s Association of Illinois, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, (law school), Past President
- Lectured at continuing legal education programs of the Illinois State Bar Association,
the Illinois Public Defender's Association and other groups.